Cancel my domain
When you cancel a domain, it will no longer be registered to you.
Warning: After canceling a domain name, it is immediately removed from your account. The cancelation cannot be undone.
Depending on the type of domain you cancel, the registry might hold it before releasing it for other users to register. You might be able to re-register the domain name, subject to additional registration fees.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Additional Settings, click the Delete Domain link.
- Select Yes, I want to delete this domain and make it available to someone else to register.
- Click Delete domain.
Required: If you've just added or changed Protected Registration on your domain, or if you've just enabled two-step verification on your account, you must wait 72 hours before canceling your domain.Note: Deleting your domain name does not entitle you to a refund of any part of your registration fee. For more information, see our Refund policy.