Set email forwarding for domains with privacy
Private Registration creates a unique email address for each domain, and you can choose how you want to receive your emails.
Note: By default, Private Registration filters spam and forwards email messages to the email address you enter on the Customer Information page.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- On the Domain Settings page, underContact Information, click Edit next to Privacy email forwarding.
- You will see the following options:
- Forward all email to this email — All email messages will be forwarded to the email address on the Customer Information page.
- Filter for spam and forward to this email — Spam is filtered out and remaining email messages will be forwarded to the email address on the Customer Information page.
- Do not forward any email — None of your email messages will be forwarded to you.
- For information about sending responses to forwarded email messages, see Respond to forwarded emails.