Add my own host names as nameservers
If you need to create nameservers for your domain name, you can register your own host names using a domain you have registered through us. You can add up to 13 host names, depending on the maximum number the TLD registry allows.
Required: This feature is intended for advanced users.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, under the Advanced Features section, click Host names.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Hostname and Host IP Address you want to use.
- Click Save.
Note: You don't have to type the domain name in the Hostname field; it will populate for you:
After creating your own nameservers, you need to set them for domains registered with HostingDude.com.