Setting Up Online Storage
After purchasing Online Storage, you set up your account and specify preferences, such as whether you want to associate your Online Storage with your email account. Once the setup is complete, it may take up to 30 minutes for your Online Storage account to become active.
When you've finished setting up your account, you can start using your Online Storage. For information about logging in to your Online Storage account, see Accessing Your Online Storage Account.
To Set Up Online Storage
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Online Storage.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select your new Online Storage account, and then click Create.
- Complete the following fields, and then click OK:
- Email Address — Select the email address you want to associate with your Online Storage account. This is your user name.
- Password and Confirm Password — Enter the password you want to use.
- Select Plan — Select the Online Storage plan you want to use.